FairyLoot November arrived!
Items in the box:
- Jude and Cardan Tote Bag illustrated by rosiethorns88
- Shatter Me by Tehereh Mafi quote Literary scrunchie
- Bag Hanger design by taratjah inspired by The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Adieh
- Bookish scarf designed by jezhawk featuring a quote from A Song of Wraiths and Ruin by Roseanne A Brown
- Foiled bookmarks designed by rukasu.art who brought favourite couples from their fantasy setting into modern world. Fandoms featured are Serpent & Dove by Shelby Mahurin, A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas, The Iron Fey by Julie Kagawa and from the book of the month.
- Phone Screen Cleaner designed by taratjah and inspired by Angelfall by Susan Ee
- Monthly tarot cards the Page and Knight of Swords designed by arz28 and inspired by House of Earth and Blood by Sarah J Maas
These Violent Delights by Chloe Gong is a heart-stopping imaginative Romeo and Juliet retelling set in the 1920s Shanghai, with rival gangs and a monster in the depths of the Huangpu River. This edition has an exclusive cover, sprayed edges, artwork on the reverse of the dust jacket by monolimeart and a printed signature on the title page. Also comes with a signed bookplate and an exclusive annotated chapter. Author letter art by lauregalart.
This month is a strong box. My favourite items were the foiled bookmarks, literary scrunchie and the tote bag. The book is also on that I have listed on my TBR which I am hoping to get to soon.