November unboxing time!
Items in the box:
- Wooden Flower Press Kit designed Peppermint Lines and is inspired by A Darker Shade of Magic and features a fitting Antari blood magic command
- Blue Star Press 2021 reading journal
- Pipsticks created an exclusive set of planner stickers
- Foiled box featuring a Wild Beauty quote designed by Studio Kyra there is a dandelion pendant necklace
- Rheannon Ormond recreated some of Tolkien’s imaginative Middle Earth plants in a set of vintage style prints. They are Lord of the Rings inspired postcards.
Inside the book of the month, you’ll find yourself traversing a cursed forest rife with secrets and monsters! Ashley Poston’s Among the Beast and Briars is a dark romantic fairy tale that’s perfect for readers who crave stories with ‘far-off places, daring sword fights, magic spells, a prince in disguise’! This signed edition features an exclusive cover and sprayed edges. For a surprise bonus Cathrin Peterslund created stunning reverse dust jacket artwork just for this edition! There is also an author letter included.
You will come to adore the magical bear that accompanies the main characters on their journey in Among the Beasts and Briars. Morgane Brret Shop used it as inspiration for this lovely enamel pin that she created to accompany the book.
I must admit I didn’t really like the box to much. I loved the book the most and look forward to reading it.