The December box arrived!
Items in the box:
- Slouchy Leg Warmers designed by Paperback Bones with Serpent & Dove button designs
- 300pc jigsaw puzzle – Artist Tiara L Hommedieu illustrated the enchanting Moon Festival scene from An Ember In the Ashes
- Fiction Bath Company crafted the scent of this hand cream inspired by Of Fire and Stars
- Juniper and Ivy Designs created this The Wrath and the Dawn inspired wooden ornament
- Spinning Silver inspired mini decorative rolling pin designed by artist Michelle Gray
This heart-stopping debut is an imaginative retelling of Romeo and Juliet set in 1920s Shanghai featuring rival gangs and a monster in the depths of the Huangpu River. This signed edition of These Violent Delights comes with an exclusively re-coloured cover as well as stunning artwork from scarecrux on the back of the dust jacket. Author Chloe Gong has written a letter.
This month’s enamel pin, designed by Iron and Ink Designs, features the florals from which the rivals gangs in These Violent Delights took inspiration for their names.
My favourite items from the box this month is the leg warmers and the jigsaw puzzle.