December box arrived so time for another unboxing!
Items in the box:
- Beanie inspired by The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien with artwork by jezhawk
- Secret Book designed by noverantale
- Letter opener inspired by Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas
- Calendar with artwork by dominiquewesson. Artwork inspired by Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas, A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E Schwab, The Guilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi, Scythe by Neal Shusterman, Percy Jackson series by Rick Riorda and Dance of Thieves by Mary E. Pearson
- Notepad featuring artwork by eunicify.art inspired by Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi
- The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater art print illustrated by _saintdri
- Monthly tarot cards the King and Queen of Swords designed by arz28 and are inspired by House of Earth and Blood by Sarah J Maas.
Master of One by Jaida Jones and Danielle Bennett is filled with far, sinister sorcery and gallos humour. This ragtag crew of reluctant heroes has to take on a world-ending fae prophecy and a malicious royal plot. This edition is signed by both authors, has a foil design in the hardcover, shimmery sprayed edges and artwork on the reverse of the dust jacket by bloodydamnit. It also comes with an author letter.
I really enjoyed this month’s box. My favourite items was the calendar, secret book and the beanie. The book is one that I am intrigued about and look forward to reading it sometime soon.